Oh my, in this past week I've received two nominations for the same award from two Texas girls! Thank you so much to:
Lisa of Antiques and More:
and Kimberly of Plant Freak:
Click on the pictures to go to their blogs.
I've read that this "Proximity Award" is given to blogs that believe and invest in PROXIMITY - nearness in space, time and relationships! These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in prizes or self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers! I am to pass this award on to eight bloggers, who must choose eight more and include this cleverly written text into the body of their awards.
My task is to give this award to eight very special bloggers who have inspired me to begin this new chapter in my life. Well, how am to pick when there are so many that inspire me, so I thought I would choose those that have fairly new blogs:
- Luann & Kaci of Patina Green - this is a mother and daughter team who are in a shop in McKinney called Smitten
- Donna of Curious Goods - who with several partners owns a shop in Malakoff Texas, called Curious Goods
- Angie of Whispering Pines Antiques - another shop owner located in Amarillo Texas
- Carrell of Country Charisma Antiques - who is faily new to the blogging world
- Lori at Before the Stroke of Midnight - writes about interesting things, antiques, trips and posts really great old photos
- Malisa & Karen-the Moonlight Hollow Girls. We are some how going to have to talk Karen into creating some of the posts this year!!
- The rest of the bloggers on my list!!
I hope you'll take a moment to visit them and leave them an inspiring comment.