Thursday, January 22, 2009

The Junk Palace

Lillie from The Junk Palace in Malakoff Texas is having her grand opening of her new shop on Saturday, January 24th at 11:00 am. If you ever shopped at The Veranda in Canton Tx, you've no doubt seen Lillie and Margaret's things. Lillie has decided to open a shop and from what I've seen in pictures, it's going to be fabulous. They will have mimosas and eye opening coffee!! Junkin buddy and I plan to be there early, hopefully one of the first in line. See ya there!!


(PHOTO: THE VERANDA--DOESN'T IT LOOK LIKE A BOOK COVER, MARGARET TOOK A GREAT PICTURE)

Let me know if you are going so that we can meet up there. I've had several already email me that plan to attend.

2 comments:

  1. Girl.. have a blast and take your camera to share with us that are too far to join in the fun. Your booth looks great as well as the others.. Best of luck on sales.. hugs ~lynne~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I wish I could go!!! I know you'll be posting pics, right?!?!!!!!!!

    Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: