Monday, July 06, 2009

Robin & John's Wedding

When I had heard during the past Antiques Show in April that Robin of the famous Magnolia Pearl was marrying her long time sweetheart John, and that Romantic Country was featuring it in their magazine, I couldn't wait to see their beautiful wedding. Their wonderful day was just spectacular and would you expect anything less from Robin Brown. Everything she creates is just beautiful and the pictures didn't disappoint. Here's their wonderful day:





I couldn't think of a more perfect place to wed, such a beautiful church in the heart of Round Top Tx.





source









(Source: Romantic Country Magazine)




source

Congratulations to you both!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa,
    I was just looking through my Romantic Country at the photos again and walked over and clicked on your blog! Thank you for sharing the additional photos, those vintage bottles and gauzy lace are one of my favorites. Everything looks so dreamy. You always share with us out here - merci!
    xo~Tracie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome -can you imagine being a guest at her wedding -with all her creativity? Great post!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It all looked lovely and dreamy old.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey T - thanks for giving us front row seats! As soon as I read "magnolia pearl" I knew it was going to be dreamy. What a gorgeous, gorgeous, ethereal wedding. Congrats to the bride and groom, and thanks again for the eye candy. (swoon)
    xo Isa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello
    Thanks for sharing...wow loved it!
    Just found your blog and so glad I did.
    Take Care
    Rebecca
    Rebeccaforvintageliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't wait to see the photos when I read it on her blog. The trouble is...I want to see more! Every angle and ever detail. I love her style. It is beautiful.
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs
    becky

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG, beautiful pictures! I knew she had gotten married during antique week, but didn't know Romantic Country took photos. Oh, to only have been a guest and to have seen it in person :) Thanks for sharing it with us!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: