Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Golightly's Antiques

We had to make a final stop after we left Lonestars at Golightly's to see Lynn's booth of course.  It was fabulous, as I knew it would be.  Here's what we saw here:


I love the way Lynn decorates her room, especially the vintage linens that she uses.  Of course the ones I wanted all said display on them; they were gorgeous.  Lynn does have a blog, White Washed, I so wish she'd get it going. She could inspire us each week just posting from her booth.

 
More white inspiration here.

 

 
 Lynn also sells candles, sprays, and sachet bags.

 
 I'm not sure who the dealer was in this blue room, it just caught my eye.

 
 They were all ready for Christmas here too.

If you are in the North Richland Hills area be sure and look up Golightly's.  They have a tea room here and check out their blog.

4 comments:

  1. I think Lynn is an amazing decorator and her booth is really a lovely sight. She has such a unique style about her. I have so enjoyed the trip to Golightly's. Thank you so much for the beautiful pictures.
    Hugs,
    June

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous booth, i am trying to pick out a brown for my walls soooo i really like her bed, glad i found you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice white inspirations. I like the white Christmas tree. It is never too early for Christmas. There was a year that I decided to leave my Christmas tree up the entire year. It was magical.

    Have a great week.
    Yoli :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for coming to Golightly's, and for posting the pictures of my booth. That was so sweet. I hope you guys had fun!! Lynn

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: