Wednesday, November 11, 2009

White Wednesday at Bloom and Bee Swanky Antiques

Bloom and Bee Swanky Antiques is located in Waco and if you've never been there, you have to head there fast, like maybe this week since it's their Open House Preview Party on November 12 from 5:00 to 9:00 pm.  It is well worth the trip.  Amy says she's turning the shop upside down and I'm sure it won't be anything like it was when we were there this past weekend.  Take a look and tell me what you think:


 This is one of their display windows.  I love the look they had for it:

 
 The chocolate wall just makes everything here just pop!

 
Beautiful furnishings can be found here.

 
 Love her bedding line and chandeliers that were all throughout the store.

 
 More pretties that you can take home.

 
Here's the white area, loved the slip and manni.

 
 Pretty white dresser and grouping.

 
 Now this pretty baby bed made me want to have another baby or better yet a grand baby! 

Enjoy more of Amy's shop and I hope you get to make it out for their Open House:






The shop address is:  210 South 5th Street, Waco , TX, 254/753-2292.

Be sure and check out other White Wednesday participants on Kathleen's blog.

Just as a side note, I have to tell you that an angel at Wal-Mart fixed my camera last night and I didn't have to purchase another one.  I am so happy!!

14 comments:

  1. I'm going to try and go tomorrow. I know I won't be able to this weekend...more work! I love how she and her crew merchandise. Always some great ideas to steal, I mean borrow!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. That all-white bedroom is my favourite, Theresa.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am planning to go to Amy's this weekend. Are you going? I would love to meet you in person! I did a post(about the give away goodies coming in the mail) & put a photo of W&T's Open House on my blog. If you go to Amy's will it be Friday night or Saturday that you plan to go? As I said, I would love to hook up there & thank you in person. ~Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very interesting displays. I always enjoy stopping by for inspiration...

    Teresa, you come whenever your ready.
    Have a lovely day in this great state!
    Lee

    ReplyDelete
  5. hey! haven't been by to say hi at all lately!!

    how have you been?

    seem busy!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This looks like a great place to check out. Can't make it there for the Open House, but will try to soon. Thanks for the info.
    marcie

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh...you texans have all the fun!!!!! i enjoyed the photos. the shop looks amazing...thanks for sharing..
    sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. what a great shop! so glad your camera was fixed....so you could share this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. One word - Gorgeous! And that camera thing...favor and blessing!
    Love ya, Theresa,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  10. We'll take one of each, please!
    Just fab place!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. So beautiful! That chocolate wall...OMGsh! I wish I lived closer! Great pictures!

    xo,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another baby? Watch what you wish for girl... The shop is awesome. Amy is truly swanky.

    Hugs,

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  13. These are so pretty. I am telling you something happened in Texas after I left.....makes me miss home more and more! You are so on top of things Ms T. It is quite amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks like my kind of shop. Thanks for sharing these wonderful photos.

    Take care,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: