Saturday, April 17, 2010

Christie at Sommerfield Place

My friend Christie sets up at the Sommerfield Place show and she's just one of the sweetest girls you could ever meet.  There's nothing fake about her, if she's your friend, she's a friend you can cherish and... she always has some of the funnest things around.  You never know what you'll find with her, but there's always a treasure or two for sure. 

Sommerfield Place is located right next to Zapp Hall, in case you were wondering.  It's also the field where you can find really awesome Mexican Food at Manuel's and y'all know how particular I am about my Mexican Food!!

Christie's tent is really long and she's expanded (or set up it up differently this time) and next time she has even more plans to make it different.  Hope you enjoy her things:

Here's Christie, she always has a smile and looks so pretty.

I loved this doll, hidden amongst the linens.

Here's a wide shot of her booth:

More lovely things:

Look at this unique doll:
Christie created a nest in the top of her head.

Look at all the pretty white things:

Of course by the time I remembered I hadn't taken pics of her space, she had already sold so many things.  That's what happens when I go see her, I get busy visiting with her and forget the important things.  I hope in the Fall if you don't know Christie you will look her up at Sommerfield Place.  You can't miss her tent.

Christie if you are reading this (and I know you will) please email me at garden_antqs@yahoo.com.  I also meant to thank her for donating the first place ribbon for the Blog Party. 

Happy Saturday and hope you find lots if you are out junkin this weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. Yea, more shout outs for Christie!

    Yep, I made several trips to her space over the course of a week just to take pics, because she's always mixing it up and changing things around.

    Hey, make sure you send her over to my blog, I'd like for her to see the post I did on her, too!

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love her booth!!! I am so glad you took so many pictures for those of us who couldn't be there!!!
    Isabel

    ReplyDelete
  3. That doll was scary enough without the nest coming out of her head;0}
    I have this "thing" with those doll heads, they give me the creeps. The other pictures were really awesome, thanks for posting them!
    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. i don't know her! shucks! but will add her to my list! she's definitely someone i need to know!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: