Thursday, June 24, 2010

The French Market

is this Saturday at the Red Shed in Grapevine Texas.  These girls shop high and low and travel to Paris to find great things for you:



If you are near them, I highly recommend checking out their sale.  For more info, click on their blog here.

Then, you can head on down the road to McKinney Texas and check out Patina Green's Home and Market shop that opens on Saturday too.

Still, looking for something to do, then head down to Round Top and check us out at the Red Barn Antique Show.  Now that I've planned your weekend, let me know how it goes (smile)!  Hope you have fun on the junkin trail.

5 comments:

  1. You can plan my weekend any time! What time will you pick me up? Lol.
    Have a great time.
    Hugs
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Be sure and swing by and get me too! I am in Michigan!! Lol
    Blessings~

    ReplyDelete
  3. if you're on the road...
    pick me up in Oregon, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you have a great show at the Red Barn!
    TOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your Blog, so Jealous i can not come see your show- are you sure you cant come to no. Calif. Texas has all the cool vintage barn type events.. We so miss out here. A New Follower- so at least i can come back to see all you had there- and how it went maybe get some inspiration
    Karryann

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: