Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Please Pray For Cat Daddy (UPDATE)

UPDATE:  I just spoke to Deb and CD is out of surgery and doing good!  He's ready to get out of the hospital so you know he's almost back to himself.  She said she'll do update ASAP.
*********************************************************

Deb posted this morning that she had to put Cat Daddy in the hospital on Sunday and he will be having surgery this morning at 10am:




She'll be posting more of this today, so please check Deb's blog.  Also, why not let her know you will be thinking of  him.  Y'all know how much we love him, so please keep him in your prayers today! 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for letting us know about CD. I certainly will be praying for him and the family. sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg I just saw this. thanks for the update, i'm off to let her know he's in my thoughts and prayers.

    hugs,

    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Without question!...Thanks so much for this headsup- T...
    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was just blog-hopping and saw this headline...thanks girl for letting us all know!!!

    sharon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the good news. I'm so thankful to hear that all is well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So glad to hear that, keep us posted okay?

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: