Wednesday, June 09, 2010

White Wednesday in Kilgore

While today is another one of Kathleen's White Wednesday's my mind is actually already on tomorrow when I'll be headed to Judy Hill's Open House in Kilgore Texas.  I thought I'd feature this post with all the lovely white things she always has at her open houses.  

I'll let the pictures do the talking:














Here's two different times at her garden house:



Now that you see just how beautiful she displays things AND it's all for sale, this is one place you don't want to miss coming out to.  It all starts promptly tomorrow at 10am.  Here's the address 3041 FM 2276, Kilgore, or you can always contact her at her blog if you need more info.  Hope to see you there. 

18 comments:

  1. Just LoViNg ***BOTH*** ChAnDeLieRs in the OutDoor Spaces!*!*! Jeanine, ChiPPY!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Photos! Thanks for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What some lovely whites.. And everything else i saw.. Texas has so many wonderful shabby places to go.. Thanks for sharing those beauties with us.. Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  4. Raised In Cotton~CarolJune 9, 2010 at 8:14:00 AM CDT

    Have fun Miss Texas 411))) Can't wait for photo's:))

    xoxoxo Carol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I just died and went to heaven! ONG I love it all!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I do soooo love her look. Have a great time & tell Mel & Brian "hi". Jan

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love ALL of those photos, but I think I'm most fond of the old vents and the chippy old white bench. Something about the chippy, white paint that seems to always call my name!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pictures, Judy always has such beautiful things, and her decorating is out of this world!!!
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful shop!! It makes me wish I lived in Kilgore, Texas (lol)! I can see at least a dozen things I want to buy.
    Happy White Wednesday!
    ~ Jo :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous whites, indeed! Happy White Wednesday! HAVE FUN!!!

    Back Porch Blessings,
    Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  11. all that white lovliness is like a dream!!

    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a feast for the eyes it all is! I especially love the dining table outside, with that lovely chandelier. How romantic!
    Happy White Wednesday!
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  13. I've always enjoyed when you post about this sale. I LOVE everything and soooooo wish I could be there with you tomorrow. I'll just have to settle for the photos you share.

    Have fun!

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the vases of foliage in the springs! How clever!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh Gosh! These pictures are just sooo pretty! I love it all. Hmmm. I may just have to make that trek one of these days!

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: