Sunday, August 08, 2010

Around Town

No, not my town, around McKinney.  Yesterday after we unloaded, we walked around the McKinney Square to see several places.  There was such a buzz around town, so many people were out, even in the 100+ degree weather. 

You know that Patina Green is becoming a fast favorite of mine to eat whenever we're in town.  And yesterday Robert did not disappoint with the Fischer’s Jalapeno Smoked Sausage, White Cheddar, Pico de Gallo on Jalapeno Cheese Bread sandwich, it was so good.  I can tell that their shop is ever changing, just take a look:



Loved the bottle display.  I'm always on the hunt for old bottles, I think they make such a statement.
 
This wall of ironstone was super fabulous:
 
patina green
 
Of course the plate rack was pretty awesome too.
 
Loved this settee:
 
patina green
 
As I left Patina Green and walked around, I came across this cute shop.  Of course the old gas pump caught my eye and there was one of each side of the entry of the shop:
 
Cute shop
 
They had really cute clothes, that I'll have to come back and check out:
 
cute shop
 
I liked both the tops in the window.
 
This booth in Heirlooms has always been a favorite of mine:
 
Heirlooms
 
This is the great shop that I'll feature for Wednesday's post:
 
smitten
 
It's another favorite place to stop when I'm in McKinney and I'm sure you'll recognize it, but wait until you see what all they had.  Of course as I mentioned, the header is just a preview of it.
 
Please check back tomorrow for more views of my booth.  Then, on Tuesday, I'll feature more spaces in the Antique Company Mall.  Happy Sunday.

10 comments:

  1. Ohhh....I'm loving all these photos! What a great place to be and shop! Have fun! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bottle and ironstone displays. Two of my favorite things. Thanks for this wonderful tour~~Sherry~~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh T, it's almost too wonderful! Yikes how can you control yourself?

    Hugs,

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have I said how excited for you I am? Well, I am!!! I love your header photo - that whole store rocks!!!

    Have fun!!!
    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your header photo!!! You really have the best shops there in TX....I can't get enough of looking at pics of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your header photo!!! You really have the best shops there in TX....I can't get enough of looking at pics of everything!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like loads of fun! Did you buy you a top?
    TOT

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gotta' get up that way! It looks like a fun day! Lezlee

    ReplyDelete
  9. I really liked the hanging book idea...so cute!
    jana

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE LOVE LOVE...that RED gas pump face! I WANT IT!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: