Saturday, September 04, 2010

Last Weekend at Judy's

Happy early Labor Day, hope you have something fun planned this weekend.  It's been such a busy week and I just haven't had time to show you more of my space at Judy's home show last weekend. 




The Army mail holder I actually found there in Kilgore at a shop that I like to go to when in that area.  It's turned sideways and has two doors that open with lots of cubby spaces.  It has two hooks on the side that held the mail bags.

It's funny that I didn't even think to take pictures until several things had sold.  I had a really cool mannequin that sold right off the bat and a cute really old brown shoe that had a cute nest in it that was hung on the spring wreath that also sold.


In this picture I really liked this old mail box that once belong to a reverend, it still has his name on it and the chicken egg warmer was really cool too.  I thought it would be great repurposed into an industrial light.

I am loving all the spools of thread piled high:




This great industrial cart was found a while back:


A medical gurney with tallow berries:


It's really too early for tallow berries but I will have plenty in Warrenton for sale.



Hope you enjoyed seeing my booth.  It'll be time again in a few weeks to set up for Warrenton, we are only 18 days away from the shows starting.  We'll be at Zapp Hall, right in front of the Hall.  Tomorrow I'll show you more of the displays that were there.

7 comments:

  1. Neat stuff...hope your labor day weekend is blessed....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could magically appear at your ultra lovely booth!

    Tootles,

    Sandy @ My Shabby Streamside Studio
    http://www.myshabbystreamsidestudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see some cool stuff there! I can't wait to see it with my own eyes! SOON!
    TOT

    ReplyDelete
  4. As always, great eye candy! Did you know Rachel Ashwell is headed to all the shows and will be doing book signings? She is by far, one of the nicest people you will ever meet. Hope you get a chance to catch up with her!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. It all looks so yummy! I love anything with cubbies. The Army thing is so cool! And that little rocking chair? I had one identical as a child. Mine had red, Vinyl upholstery. Still have it, as a matter of fact. The Vinyl is rotted, but some day.... some day..... I'll re-do it. Never got around to it for my kids, so now it's waiting for grandkids.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: