Monday, October 11, 2010

It was the People

that always makes my time at the shows so enjoyable.  I first must say that I will be doing a whole other post on my Blog Party, so please stay tuned for this.  I so enjoyed seeing friends and making new ones at the shows.  I'm not going include many words with this post since I've been away from the computer so I'll just let the slide pictures speak for themselves. 




I do want to say that one person that I met at the shows this time was Ann Fox.  I have admired her style ever since I first saw her on HGTV.  She's in the first photo of the slide.  It was such a pleasure to meet her and all the others at the show that stopped in to tell me hello and that they read my blog.

I may not be doing many posts this week.  Please continue to keep my mother-in-law in your prayers.  Thanks for all that left such sweet comments.  Hope you have a great week!

6 comments:

  1. my friend, keeping you in my prayers every minute of the day.

    hugs,

    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Theresa, I am so very sorry about Cruz's mother. Your entire family is in my prayers.

    Love,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. ~**~Looks like an amazing time with friends and finds!!! :)Hugs,Rachel~*~*

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope everything goes well with Cruz's mom! I will keep her in my prayers! Wish I was there to give him a hug! Tell him I'm sending one!
    TOT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Theresa! It was so nice to meet you in your booth at Zapp Hall. I am so sorry to hear the news about your Mother-in-Law and will definitely be keeping her in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. praying for your family. take good care! and thanks for yet another amazing party! loved being there...pretty much...on time!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: