Friday, February 04, 2011

Laurie Anna's on a Vintage Friday

Happy Friday to you all.  It's cold in our area today, but we didn't get the snow as forecasted, just mainly ice.  I know it was disappointing for some as we rarely receive snow in our area.  The white blanket that was there this morning was still pretty.

Since today is Debra's Vintage Friday posts and I really wanted to show you Laurie Anna's beautiful shop in Canton, I'm combining the two.  I love how she uses architectural elements all throughout her shop.  It's always so beautifully decorated the times we've stopped by.  There were having a sale and getting ready for their Spring merchandise but I think it still looked really great.  Take a look and tell me what you think:

IMG 0066x

This is the one of the first things you see when you walk into the shop.  Isn't everything pretty.

Heading back in the room where the clothes are, you'll find this:

IMG 0065x

And this:

IMG 0064

But what I think I liked best about this room, were these awesome doors:

DOORS

They just really spoke to me, too bad they weren't for sale.

As you head back to the back of her shop, you'll find these things:

IMG 0072x

See all the architectural details:

IMG 0071x

I loved this!

Here's more:

IMG 0070x

IMG 0069x

If you've not stopped off at Laurie Anna's, you should put that on your list of things to do.  Remember, they are only open Canton weekend.  I'll also do an upcoming post on Rebecca of Heaven to Earth.  She has a workshop in Laurie Anna's.  Hope you all have a great weekend!!

16 comments:

  1. WOW!
    WOW!
    Gorgeous!
    so many treasures!
    Rosa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thresa,
    The snow is beautiful here in TX. I am also forced to rest. I will have to say, I usually go home, worn out and tired. Not this time! We have been napping, sewing and eating....
    Thanks for the lovely photos of LA's
    I did want to see her new shoppe this
    trip. hugs, sandi

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such soothing colors! Nothing like that in Chicago!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soooo many treasures! Loving it :) xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this shop looks so fun! definitely some place i would LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a place! WOW! I am always so impressed with the places you get to go!
    You lucky girl!!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  7. Diggin' the doors...now I gotta go dig some snow. We got what y'all didn't!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow...her displays are over the top fabulous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. What an amazing place, those gothic window frames are just fabulous!!! Great slide show, T. love it!! Thanks for linking up, tons of inspirations here!
    xoxo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! What a great place with so much eye candy. The architectural details are gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, I've just been there twice.It was beautiful each time! I just OOOoooo and ahhhhh all over the place!!Thanks for sharing!The displays in there are to die for!!
    Carol in GA

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's always so beautiful, thanks for sharing since I didn't get to go this month!
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  13. One of these days I'm gonna make it to her shop!
    Theresa
    aka:tot

    ReplyDelete
  14. Really Beautiful... thank you for sharing it with us! (I would want those doors too!) Theresa xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. the garden antiques were very good! I would really like to own something like that!! I also feel the a person who is very much towards antiques will surely have a craze over the 'antique quilts' and u can find some of them at http://www.vintageblessings.com/prestashop/

    ReplyDelete
  16. BONJOUR,
    très belll
    e promenade:
    PLAISIR
    BONHEUR
    JOIE

    Bien amicalement
    Lisou,
    Kiss from my Provence in France

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: