Tuesday, April 26, 2011

McKinney Shops & A Sale

I thought I'd post again that I am having a 40% off sale at the Antique Company Mall (ACM) in McKinney Texas just in case you missed this in a previous post.  I will have this sale until the weekend of May 21st.  I will also have something exciting to share with you around this date as well.  You may have noticed this on my sidebar and I can't wait to share this with you.

Speaking of ACM Vendors, here are just a few that I was able to take pics of when we were there on Saturday.  There are really lots of great vendors in this mall and I hope if you are in McKinney you will stop by and check them out.  Let's start with Nancy of Ella Elaine's booth:

MCK 036

I always love all the gray, white, brown and rust colors she uses in her booth.  She really finds great things.

Here's more of her booth:

MCK 034

MCK 033

Next is Mr. Ella's booth:

MCK 032

Yes, he's the other half of Ms. Ella.  Either she's taught him well or he's been the driving force behind finding great things, either way he too finds the most interesting finds:

MCK 030

MCK 029

MCK 028


This is Colorado Nancy's booth (no she doesn't have a blog, but she needs one).  I know you are probably wondering why she is called Colorado Nancy, probably because she lives part of the time in Colorado and not to confuse both Nancy's, I guess that's why she got this nickname.  Anyways, she too has a great eye:

MCK 035

MCK 027

MCK 026

MCK 025

MCK 024

MCK 023

The last stop I made in McKinney this weekend was at Chase Hall. Their entry to the shop is always so inviting:

MCK 022

This adobe house in the window really spoke to me:

MCK 021

But no I didn't buy it.  Be sure and check these places out next time in McKinney.  There are so many more places you can also shop at.  You'll need to spend a day or more here.  Happy Junkin!!

15 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa. I've got to get back to McKinney soon! I can't wait to hear your exciting news - I might be able to guess but I won't say a word...shhh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A 40% off sale??? Are you trying to drag my junky ass back to TX again? Sooooo tempting! Can't wait to hear your news.... XOX

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many, many treasures that MUST be in my home lol =) Xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great stuff, Theresa!
    McKinney seems to be full of creative talent.

    Can't wait to hear your news!!!

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Theresa! I'm going to try to get up to your booth maybe Friday!

    Chase Hall is where I always buy my candles. Doesn't it always smell great as you walk in?!?

    Big TX Hugs,
    Stephanie
    Angelic Accents

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've been meaning to tell you how much I love the way you hang & display books... very clever.
    Love your blog.. If I was in Texas I would be the first in line at your sale.
    Hugz ♥ Betty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos! Thanks for sharing! I wanna go so bad!
    Tot

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay - I can't wait to hear your news either!!! The suspense!!!

    I love the hubcaps on the wall... but you knew that about me already didn't you.

    LOL!

    I gots to go hang out in your space for hours...

    ;-D robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for the great post about our booths. I have already done a redo since you took those pics on Sat. I am having fun with it all.
    See ya soon!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just love coming along for the ride with you in photos. So much inspiration - love the paper flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks so much for your comment! I'm glad you found something you liked at Winnie & Tulula's....I'm excited to be there and learning as I go (this is my first booth!)...if you have a moment, can you email me some tips on becoming successful in this whole 'junkin' world? I'm a teacher full-time, but honestly? I'd love to make THIS my full-time job! ANY help/tips/info would be great....aggieflo_99@yahoo.com

    Also, I love your blog - I'm your newest follower - thanks for the upcoming Texas events. That's handy!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Theresa ~ I think you should be called Theresa the Temptress because you sure know how to tempt a junk lovin' girl! :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. I am just now getting ready to post about the blog party! I can't believe how far behind I am. I had just come home from a week in California & then Round Top... Life & all the other posts came first... thank you for hosting such a great event. HUGS!
    Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  14. What cool stuff! Thanks for stopping by my Inspiration Friday Post and yes, those columns and the great metal letters spelling out JUNK and RUST were over at Shelly's place RUST & ROSES, she always stocks the place to the rafters with fabulousness, it is a feast for the eyes and a bit hard on my ability to resist temptation every time I'm in there! *winks* I adore those fluted columns she has, I'm still trying to convince The Man we need some for our outdoor Tub Room project. *winks* Well, you know how it is, my "List" is so long it makes him scared, very scared... LOL.

    Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've been enjoying all of your wonderful pics...always so fun to study...THANKS bunches for the inspiration!
    Rene

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: