Friday, June 17, 2011

Father's Day in Llano

Are you looking for something to do this weekend?  You did remember it's Father's Day weekend, right.  And since I know you'll have all kinds of goodies for that special man in your life, I'm sure you WILL need a break after all the planning you've done, why not head to Llano Texas and do some shopping at Binky LaFaye's (for yourself) for him of course!

When we were there a few weeks ago, I moved things around to get ready for the July 4th Holiday.  I know it's still too early to think of July but it will be here before you know it.

llano booth 001

Ton's of ironstone and transferware can be found in my booth:

llano booth 006

And gardening items:

llano booth 005

If you've seen my booths in past posts you know they'll always be a bike:

llano booth 004

Come to Zapp Hall in Warrenton in the Fall and you'll find lots more in our space there.

A variety of things:

llano booth 010

More things:

Llano Tx

I moved all this display to the back:

llano booth 015

Uh oh, she was not happy she got moved to the back:

llano booth 016

It's also the City Wide Garage Sale in Austin this weekend so you can make a round trip of shopping.  Happy early Father's Day weekend!

11 comments:

  1. LOVE it all, but the bike is my very favorite!!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  2. My youngest daughter and I made it to Llano last Saturday. We loved the shop. And we found some treasures too. I found a wonderful old tuba. Binky LaFaye was just dreamy . And Whimsey's next door was great too. We put some things in layaway as well so we would have an excuse to go back.

    Smiles,

    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! You have the greatest treasures in you space...wish I lived around the corner!! Really hoping to get to Texas soon...you have the best stores (Binky's) and shows! Love your latest header pic!
    xo
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gosh, I wish you were closer to me. Just love your displays. I love the bike. And, yes we do need to begin thinking about the 4th especially if folks are coming over. I saw a bike like the one above featured in some magazine all decked out with red, white & blue ribbons for the 4th. It just looked all-American. Have a great "cool" weekend. Debi

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks great, I need to head on back.

    Wow, so you WILL back at Warrenton in the Fall? Great! I remember you weren't sure for awhile there, it wouldn't be the same without you!

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your space looks amazing Theresa! How far is that drive for you?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your booth looks so nice and full. People who know me here in TN. are getting tired of me always saying I gotta get to Texas, but I do.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm whacking myself in the forehead for being such a lazy bum...

    *sniff*

    I need to go to Binky's so I can ride your bike out of there!!! ;-D

    robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for visiting my blog - and for the tip about that bird cage! I've been wanting to visit that store in McKinney. It's supposedly wonderful! Look forward to reading your blog when you are back. xo Lindley

    ReplyDelete
  10. Belated happy fathers day! I hope you had a blast ;)

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: