Tuesday, June 05, 2012

Past Time Antiques

I wanted to get the word out about Linda Gregory's blog, Past Time Antiques.  Many of you may have shopped with her at the LaBahia Antique Show in Texas during the Spring and Fall shows.

She has a great eye for finding wonderful treasures and she loves white vignettes.  She also has a shop in Edna Texas, Past Time Antiques.  I hope you'll check out her blog and if you are in her area will stop by her shop.  You can click on her blog above to see much more.


I'm linking up with Kathleen's White Wednesdays.

3 comments:

  1. You guys have the best stores down there. I haven't chatted with you in a while, but don't worry cause I still stop by and see what you've been up to. Just not enough hours in the day anymore:-(

    Hope you have a wonderful Summer!!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I must get to this shop! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: