Tuesday, March 12, 2013

It's My Son's Birthday

and being the proud mom that I am, I'm so happy to be celebrating this day with him:


(here they are at Royer's, he's the one in the middle, one our fav places to eat in Round Top)

I can't believe he turns 31 today.  It really does seem like it was just yesterday when we were bringing him home.  He came home on March 17th, St. Patrick's Day.  We are so proud of the man he's grown up to be.  I'll share more with you when I return.  Happy 31st Birthday son, we love you!!

And a big Happy Birthday to Ms. Bella too!

1 comment:

  1. You and I know only the very special of people get to celebrate being born on March 12. Lucky us...we know two!
    Happy birthday to your darling!
    BTW...I always celebrate one of my children's birthdays by buying myself a gift. You know...'cause I was the one who did all the work!!!
    XO
    Deb
    P.S. Be proud Mama T!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: