Sunday, July 14, 2013

B is for

I'm still playing along with Dixie's challenge, so today "B" is for Blessed.  It is after all Sunday and I couldn't think of a better word to use.

We are back from the Junk Hippy Roadshow and I'm just blessed for the sales that were made.  It was a one day show and since it was our first time I wasn't sure what to expect.  Here's a pic of our booth there:


Thank you to all the new customers I met at this show.  We are considering doing the Junk Hippy Show in Waco in November, so I'll keep you posted.

On another note, if anyone knows how to use the new Pinterest changes they've made for embedding files, I'd sure appreciate your help.  I can't seem how to figure out to verify my website and I've followed all the instructions they've posted.





1 comment:

  1. Hooray for the red, white and blue. Looking good Mrs. Ca-No!
    Deb

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: