Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Coming up Shows

I wanted to go ahead and let you know what shows we are doing in the next couple of weeks.

We are setting up at these shows for the months of July and August:




Jul 13: Junk Hippy Road Show, Rosenberg Tx

Jul 19-21: Trade Days, Fredericksburg Tx

Aug 1-4: Canton Tx Flea Market (Come & see us in 6000 Pavilion)

Aug 17-18: City Wide Garage Sale, Austin Tx

It's a busy time, but I hope that no matter what part of Texas we are at you'll come out and find us.

On another note, I'm closing both my booths in Houston at Antique Gallery and Antique Company Mall in McKinney.  Each both has deep discounts.

1 comment:

  1. You are one busy woman!! Thank God Cruz likes going to the shows, right? I'm looking forward to seeing you at Trade Days. I hope all the shows are super successful.
    Betsy

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: