Wednesday, March 12, 2014

1982 What a Great Year!

March 12, 1982 I remember it like it was just yesterday.  Waiting for our first born son to come into the world.  I was such a young mother, was so nervous, wondering what he would look like, would I be a good mother, as long as he was healthy was all that mattered.

Of course we waited all day for his arrival and finally around 7pm he came into this world.  I had to be put to sleep so I didn't actually see when he was born but I remember waking up and I couldn't wait to hold him. I think for the first month of his life he was constantly held by someone.

Today he turns 32, I can't believe how fast time has flown.  He's grown into such a handsome man and we couldn't be prouder of him.


He's the one in the middle.  This picture was taken at Royer's in Round Top a while back.


Happy Birthday Son!!!  We love you and wish you many more.

5 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday to your beloved, handsome son!
    I don't know why, but posts like this always make me cry like a little girl!

    xo

    Andie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Andie, me too. I love to read what others post too about their kids. A lot of proud mama's out there.

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday to the both of you. You did good mama!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday to your Handsome Son! Our youngest Daughter came along in 1981... and this year our Oldest Daughter turned Forty... damn how time flies! *winks* Dawn... The Bohemian

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: