Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Marburger Farm Antique Show~Spring Show

Each antique season I can't wait to attend the Marburger Farm Antique Show and this year will be no different.  Several of my friends have booths here and they never disappoint with their displays.  Take a look at what has caught my eye each season:





These pics don't even scratch the surface at what all is here.  I'll be waiting early in line, coffee in hand and conversation is usually about what all we'll see in each space.  It opens on Tuesday morning March 31 at 10am.  See ya there.

1 comment:

  1. And each year I'm so sad that I can't attend:-(

    I'm hopeful that when things slow down around here and i get my kids grown, I'll have time to get to this Show and meet you♥♥♥

    Please share lots of pics!

    xoxo
    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: