Monday, June 01, 2015

Hello June!!

Can you believe it's already June 1st.  Oh my, where has the time gone.  Well for many of us in Texas the time has gone to dealing with lots and lots of rain and wind.  I pray that those in towns affected by weather can rebuild soon and of course for those that have lost loved ones, there's no replacing them of course, I just hope with time they are healed.

Since today is my husband's birthday I thought this pic was appropriate since it has a cake.




Pic: Pinterest

Here are a few shows we'll be at this month and then further down you can see other Texas shows as well:


Jun 13: Junke & Disorderly Sale @ Sweet Pea Collection, Athens Tx
Jun 19-21: Fredericksburg Tx Trade Days

*************More June Shows***************

Jun 5-7: Vintage Market Days, Dripping Spring Tx
Jun 12-13: The Old Red Lumber Yard Market, McKinney Tx
Jun 19-20: Gypsy Tramps Junk Revival Sale, Granbury Tx
Jun 20-21: City Wide Garage Sale, Austin Tx

**Note** Remember you can always click on the TEXAS ANTIQUE SHOW tab above to see more shows posted each month!

Happy June 1st!!

3 comments:

  1. I've marked my calendar to attend the June 13th show in Athens!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HAPPY BIRTHDAY - CRUZ MAN!!! Thanks for sharing the blog, see you soon.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: