Monday, July 27, 2015

Last Trade Days

Happy Monday everyone.  I had someone ask to please post more pics of Fredricksburg Trade Days.  Since I do so much more posting now on my Facebook page, I thought I would do a post in case there are some of you that possibly aren't on Facebook.  Yes I know hard to believe but I do have friends that aren't on Facebook. 

These pics were taken during this month's Trade Days.  These are pics of my space:


Here is Lori Allen Designs, House Wren, and Farm Haus.  Be sure and click on their names and follow them on Facebook.


The next Fredericksburg Trade Days is August 14-16.  Hope to see you there.

6 comments:

  1. Got some of my best stuff at trade days! Hope to see you in Sept.! I'll be at the cabin in August... Trading the oppressive So. TX heat for some sultry Mississippi humidity...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dixie, you'll have to come to Warrenton to see me in Sept., I'm not planning on being at Trade Days.

      Delete
  2. Love them all... Lori's booth was amazing, as usual. Wish I had been there. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for alerting me to the other awesome booths...I plan to celebrate my birthday with y'all ! Hope it's a cooler day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy seeing your photos, Theresa! Wish I could visit all those wonderful shops! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Patty, there'll be a lot of great things to see and do at trade days for your birthday. What a great place and town to celebrate in. Lana, thanks for your kind comments. Liz, don't you love everything Lori does, she's amazing as are all the vendors here.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: