Sunday, October 25, 2015

Vintage Market Days, Our Next Show

We had a great show at The Gypsy Market in Spring these past few days.  Sold lots of things and was really happy with how the show was going, but sadly I'm not sure if I'll be setting up here again.  The show promoters have decided to double the rent, good for them, but bad for us a show dealers.  I know the economy is sometimes tough in this biz and the more rent we have to pay the more we have to increase our prices to the public.  While I had a great experience here and they were very good promoters I just have to consider shows that are within my budget.  Here is a picture of my booth the first day of set up. 


Our next show is in Hempstead Texas at the NW Houston Vintage Market Days.  I'm pretty excited about being a vendor for this show.  They have shows all over Texas and beyond and I've always heard the huge crowds they draw in are amazing.  They are advertising it as "Dreaming of a White Christmas" and ideas are spinning in my head.  Can't wait to begin pre-setting up my booth (I always try to pre-set up in my yard so I'll know exactly what to take).

The very next weekend, we'll be back in Fredericksburg for Trade Days.  My December show schedule is still pending...

I'm also in Uptown Vintage in Huntsville.  Hope to see you soon at one of the shows.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: