Sunday, March 14, 2010

10 More Days!!

Can you believe it, that we are 10 days away from being at some of the best antique shows in this part of Texas!  So, as I've usually done, here are 10 more reasons why you don't want to miss the shows:

(Jill's booth at Little House on the Hill show)

  1. The  Zapp Hall antique show is located in downtown Warrenton with opening day on Friday March 26th - you know I had to feature this one as number one since I'm here at this show. Let me go ahead and explain where I'll be located since several of you have asked.  My tent is located directly in front of the hall.  If you are standing at the front steps to the hall, look to your left.  I'm the only tent that backs up directly in front of it. As a reminder, my blog party is on Sunday, March 28th at 6pm ~ you are most definately invited if you are going to be in the area.  There are so many great vendors that are going to be at Zapp Hall, so come down and see each of them and be sure and check out Royers for great food or relax with your friends at the bubble lounge.  Also, don't forget this is where the famous Junk Gypsy crew is located and I so hope you've made plans to attend their prom on April 1st. There is no charge to get into Zapp Hall and have lunch at Royer's while you are here~the pie is divine!!

  2. The Marburger Farms Show - is in Warrenton, but this show does not open until Tuesday, March 30. You will have to pay $25 to get in early but I promise you it is well worth the early rate for the best stuff and displays. If you wait until after 2pm, it's only $10 to get in but all the great displays have usually been torn apart by this time. I'll be here early showing you what great things and artists/stylists that can be found here.  Check out their website for a list of who all you can find here and you can also find their exact location on their website.

  3. The Texas Rose Show - is located right across from Marburger Farms. Vickie is the owner of the show and their displays are always a must see. There is a small to go Mexican eatery here and they  make some of the best Mexican food around.  For those that know me, you know I'm very particular about my Mexican food, but I think it's some of the best around.

  4. The Cole's Antiques Show is located off Hwy 237 in downtown Warrenton, and here you can find more great vendors.  They also have really nice bathrooms here, which is important at the shows unless you just prefer using the port-a-potties.  It's air conditioned and great place to visit.

  5. The Clutter Show's opening party is on Friday, March 26 @ 4pm and this show is run by sisters, Shirley Schwantz and Staci Schwantz.  Be sure and get there early to wait in line to see their great displays.  They normally have wine, beer, drinks and refreshments for their opening party.

  6. The Gin is located on the opposite side street as Zapp Hall.  Here you'll find really great finds if you don't mind digging for that special treasure.

  7. The Bar W Field is located down from the Cole's Antique show and this is one of my favorite fields to shop at.  Look for their big sign, you can't miss it.  You just never know what you'll find here or who you'll see here.  There is just row after row of great things to be found.

  8. Little House on the Hill Show is located by the Dillards Field in downtown Warrenton.
  9. The Tree Park Antiques Showwhich is the last show on the left just as you are leaving Warrenton.  Look for their signs. 
  10. The The LaBahia show is one of the first shows you will come to as you turn onto Hwy 237 from Hwy 290 or it's the last show if you leaving from Round Top, you'll pass Carmine and then it will be the last show before heading onto Hwy 290.
With this post I wanted to feature 10 Great Shows you don't want to miss stopping at. There are many many more places you can go shopping at but these are 10 must see places.  I didn't mention the great vendors that will be here because I'd like for you all to leave a comment letting everyone know exactly where you will be located.  See you in 10 days, if not before!!

9 comments:

  1. Hi Theresa
    I am so looking forward to this but it is very overwhelming... I have no idea what is on the ajenda as I will be on the girls' schedule. I just came over from Anne's and she has posted a name tag, are we supposed to be making one for the party... I think I missed that memo. Have a great Sunday
    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I can't believe it is just around the corner! I am excited...I have been loaded ready to go since last week...

    Come see me at

    Marburger Farm Tent H Booth 12

    AND...

    The Big Red Barn Booth 344

    Drop by the evening of Wednesday Mar 31 for the party at the Barn for drinks & bites....it's a relaxed party with all the perks!

    I can't wait to see all of you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll be at #4 ~ Cole's! #126 Waco Drive! New hours: 10am-7pm daily with late night Tues the 30th til 8pm! March 25 ~ April 3! come see me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed your post... I met you last spring at Canton, at Ki's signing event...

    Look forward to seeing you at Warrenton...

    I'm at Bar W Field, by the pond and footbridge....

    Effie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Girl!
    Me and Effie will be in Bar W Field, I just posted the map on my blog!

    XO,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Theresa, I'm coming, my leg is feeling a little bit better. You used the pretty girl in your header, I love her, stop teasing, blessings Marta.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Theresa,
    The Junk Palace will be right around the corner from you at Zapp.
    Maggie of The Veranda and I will be behind Zapp Hall and next to Royers. See you there.
    Lillie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Theresa!

    I can't wait to get there...we're loading the trailer today and so looking forward to your blog party!!! Stop by my booth in Tree Park Field and let me know what you think. Thanks for the shout out!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wishing you much success! Can't come this year... but all you gals will be in my thoughts! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: