Monday, August 15, 2011

This Weekend in Austin

This weekend in Austin was great at the City Wide Garage Sale.  There was a good crowd and steady sales all weekend.  We took a load and set it up on Friday and by Saturday night I had to raid my booth at Binky LeFaye's in Llano since I had sold so much.  Not a bad problem to have.  Here was my booth:
austin cwgs37

The concrete lady sold right away!
I am loving the new gray color of these things.  The red base sold as well.

austin cwgs35

Several liked this display, the contrast of the gray with the brown and coral, or so I was told:

austin cwgs34

Several of these items sold:

austin cwgs23

Matilda went to a new home as did several hats and the animal head necklace I made:

austin cwgs21

A designer bought several of the spools and while this suitcase didn't sell several others did:

austin cwgs18

Let's move on to Nancy and Mike of House Wren's booth:

austin cwgs17

She even put up walls:

austin cwgs16

They did have awesome things:

austin cwgs15

This was Linda Parker's booth:

austin pics 012

More Linda:

austin cwgs11

This was Mickie and Brandy's booth:

austin cwgs9

Their booth was so empty by the end of the show:

austin cwgs8

And this was Peg's booth:

austin cwgs4

She always brings interesting things:

austin cwgs3

Be sure and check out Discarded Forlorn for another awesome vendor that was here.

It was good to see Anne and meet Tom and see Linda and Lisa again.  Thanks to all the customers that came out.   We'll be back in September, actually just a few weeks away again at the City Wide Garage Sale.  Mark your calendar's, it's Sept. 3-4.  Hope to see you there.

14 comments:

  1. What a lot of things. You must drive a great big truck. Glad the sales were good. Hope the buying streak continues.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Look at all that cool stuff.
    What an awesome sale that would have been fun to attend. Bummer I couldn't be there.
    Congrats on all the sales you did get!
    Thanks for sharing!
    Prim Blessings
    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness girl! Your booth looked amazing! So glad you had a great sale!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh......... I love brown and gray together!!! That looks so fun!!! I'm going to try to raid your space in September!!!

    ;-D YAY for a good sale!!!

    robelyn

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh wow, you are really making me wish I had gone!!! Lots of great booths! I must have missed my e-mail that tells me when it's happening. Thanks for sharing the photos with us. I MUST go next time!!
    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your gray items, I think gray is very "in" right now, I see a lot of industrial stuff which I love.
    Enjoy your day!
    XXX Ido

    ReplyDelete
  7. It was a fun show, lots of great stuff!! (And lots went home with new people) I am going to put some pics up but just havent done it yet. See you soon!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. No wonder you sold so well. As usual you never disappoint. It all looks great.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats on a super successful sale - you go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. So Sad to have missed this great show- I love City Wide!!! SO So Happy that you had a great show and raided Llano!!!
    Can't wait to see you- I put Sept date on my calendar!!!!
    Suzanne@ Rusted Gingham

    ReplyDelete
  11. This blog was awesome and I love all of these. It was a very impressive piece. I like it. Thank you and keep posting.



    Charles A

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ooh! Ooh! Oooh!! There are lots of things I see that I like!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful show...wish I could have went...Someday...I am going on a road trip :) Thank for your belated birthday wish...hope all is well and blessed with you dear T.

    ReplyDelete
  14. looks great,glad you had some good sales. Glad you are back to blogging.

    Blessings,
    Margo aka Robolady

    robolady.blogspot.com/
    robojunker.com
    etsy.com/shop/robolady

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: