Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Spring Open House


A few blogs ago, I told you about a House Sale that I drive three hours to go to and I'm headed there again. Judy is having another glorious sale on Thursday, May 24th. Her lovely home has been in several magazines (Cottage Style, Small Room Decorating, and Country Christmas Ideas magazines, just to name a few) and in the Dallas Texas News. Her creative eye is something; I'd love to be with her on a shopping trip!! She finds the absolutely most coolest things and the best part is the way she creates such wonderful vignettes.

She sets up at the Canton Texas Flea Market each month and at the Marburger Antiques Show during the Fall and Spring shows. She will also be at the at the Longmont Colorado Old Glory Antiques Show on June 15-16 and at the Round Top Texas Antiques Show at the end of June.

Here is her beautiful home as featured in the Dallas Texas Newspaper:

Thanks for stopping by.

6 comments:

  1. I can't see the photos, just red x's, I'll check back in tomorrow. Can't wait to see them. I know her home must be wonderful!

    Pat
    Back Porch Musings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pat: thanks for letting me know; hopefully, I fixed it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa, I can always count on stopping by your blog and seeing the most incredible photos!! I LOVE her house, so gorgeous ~ take care, Dawn :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! You ask me if I know Judy Hill~ and yes I do...I haven't seen Judy in several years...when I go to Canton I'm always outside...haven't gone in to say hi to her...we don't live far from each other..probably 12miles...

    ReplyDelete
  5. She does have a beautiful home...the photos were just lovely, and I'm so glad that you shared them with us!

    Andrea

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would love to add a few of these pictures to my web page. I love the use of old windows. Can I have your permission.
    Here's the web site
    www.robomargo.com/windows

    here's my blog
    http://robolady.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: