Saturday, May 19, 2007

Read & See more about Theresa


Not only is Theresa Smith's home in the Country Living magazine this month (see my previous blog on her), but she also made her local paper. She was featured in the Elizabethtown Kentucky newspaper and the head line reads "Stylish, eclectic and it's mobile" (click on the title above and you'll be routed to it). How exciting for her and I hope her fame continues. Her creative touches in her home make you want to keep going back and viewing more pictures because every time I've viewed them I see something new or I get an idea how to do something similar. Hey Theresa, maybe you'll write a book one day with all your creative ideas!! Hope you enjoy reading about her home as much as I did and don't forget to see her video at: http://www.countryliving.com/videos/?vid=homes

5 comments:

  1. I just want to shop in her house!!!!
    You are very sweet to feature her on your site.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I definitely agree, Theresa should put together a book. I am in awe of her beautiful home. Her style is fabulous!

    I keep going back to my issue of Country Living, for another look

    Pat
    Back Porch Musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Loved it thanks for the link to the video. Love your blog too.
    Smiles,
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have been checking yours out for a couple weeks now. My sister lives close to Theresa's shop and I will be sure to go by and check it out the next time I am in KY!
    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just got my Country Living in the mail and loved the article about her ...very creative. I love her style.

    Suzanne

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: