Saturday, November 03, 2007

Bloom and Bee Swanky

We headed out early this morning, before 5am to go to a town where just about every house puts on a garage sale. You talk about fun and we always seem to find the coolest things. Before I show you pictures of what I found, which I'll do in a later post, I couldn't wait to head to Waco and see Amy's shop, Bloom and Bee Swanky. The first time I went into her shop was in their old location. I wasn't sure what to expect today, but as soon as I found their new location I knew instantly it was her shop just from the way the outside looked without even having read the name. I was just absolutely blown away at how beautiful the shop looked. It was just like walking into a magazine shoot and being so awed by everything that my camera couldn't click fast enough before my eyes were averted onto another display. I loved all the white, the white against the chocolate brown walls just seemed to make it pop even more. Even their bathroom is cute!! Apparently there are about six dealers and rather than make it look like another Antique Mall, they mix everyone's things together; so clever!! Here are the pixs I took today:

These are their display windows:

This is at the entrance to the shop:


















Hope you enjoyed the tour. Be sure to stop in and say hello to Amy if you're in the Waco area.

9 comments:

  1. What a great shop- the pictures are inspiring me to come up with some new displays for my little booth- I clicked on everyone of them to enlarge and savor the details. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely shop. I love the 2 lamp shades in the front window. What a clever idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love to look at all the great shots you share with us! I'm planning a trip to Texas in the spring, hope we can meet up!
    Smiles, Heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh, Theresa, I will HAVE to find his store when I'm going through Waco the next time! It's definitely your and my taste!

    I apologize for not responding to your comment about Warrenton; I hadn't looked back on my blog and so did not know it was there. I'm sure I must have seen your booth because I was all around the hall. Wish I had known that's where you were and I'd have looked you up! But I will be there in the spring (I try not to miss it) so will definitely touch base before then and find out where you are!

    Jacki

    ReplyDelete
  5. What beautiful things to browse. Great tour and pictures. I wouldn't mind spending a day there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for your kind visit and for adding to me to your blogroll! I am so happy to find new friends and inspiring places to visit!
    xo,
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sooooooo cool. It was wonderful before, really awesome now. I love that they mixed everything together...how cool is that. Well, I see a trip to Waco in the near future. LOL. Thanks Theresa, for sharing for those of us that did not get to make it that day.
    c

    ReplyDelete
  8. Neat shop and I love the name!!

    Pat

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm just now getting to go through your blog. Didn't get to do much of anything the past two weeks.

    What a luscious shop!!! I've saved most of the pictures for inspiration when I begin to set mine up. I want mine to have just the same feel. Of course, ya gotta have great stuff, too. That helps a lot and I'm afraid my things aren't quite as wonderful as theirs.

    Thanks for sharing those pictures.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: