Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Red Shed Sale

Valerie, Michele and Michele will be having their Red Shed Sale this
Saturday!
August 23rd 8am-3pm!

This is one awesome sale, so I'm told, and I keep trying my best to make it out. If you are in the Grapevine area this Saturday, make plans to attend. Their sale starts at 8:00 am sharp, but the lines form way before then. Here's a preview of what they'll have to offer:





Tables, Beds, Mirrors & More… reinvented with French documents, fabrics, linens & photos. Just in..Armoires, Pie Cabinet, Dresser with antique key handles, Tea Cart, Vintage Lockers, Antique Statuary, many Chandeliers & more. They have been shopping in Montreal, Upstate New York, & Minnesota for this sale and will have many wonderful Vintage Corbels & Architectural finds.

Click here for more info.

3 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your pictures of all the Texas shops, as I always do! Some day I'll make it to Texas. The things available there are so much different than what is available in Michigan and Ohio.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHH...don't I need that girdle!
    you are killing me
    ox lulu

    ReplyDelete
  3. Theresa,
    Thanks so much for the mention! We are working hard to have a fabulous sale! Wish You Were Here!
    Valarie, Michele,& Michele

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: