Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Uncommon Objects seen in...

Victoria Magazine. When I was flipping through their latest issue, I was so instantly drawn to this article that showed birds, nests, birdcages and I finally realized what the attraction was to these things. Yes, the displaying of the merchandise was good and the items were unique, especially the black bird picture, but I think it was the fact that most of the items shown were purchased at Uncommon Objects (my absolutely most favorite shop in Texas!!). By the way, we have a date with this shop on Friday, September 26 with my buds that are coming to the antique show and then we'll head a few doors down to Guero's Taco Bar (my son has now voted this place as his fav place to eat)! Can't wait to hang out and try this place.

Enjoy the picture:



In case you are wondering....22 DAYS until we are in WARRENTON!!!!!!!!!!

8 comments:

  1. I've turned into the biggest ol' lurker on your blog Theresa but just know, I love your taste, each and every place that you feature and will be at Warrenton in spirit!!! xxoo, Dawn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I sell Victoria Magazine at my shop and I, like you, could not stop looking at this picture!I love all of the things in the pic and love the way they are displayed. Is Uncommon Objects in Texas? Well, yes, of course it is! All the great places are in Texas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Teresa , I feel like Cinderella , you all are going to the ball and I have to stay home and work. Have a great time and post tons of pictures. I love bird items , too. It was my maiden name so there's always been an attraction. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooooooh weeeeeeeee!
    chirp chirp
    ox chippys

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for stopping by my blog. I am a huge fan of yours. So are the girls of Matilda's Mouse. They are on their way back east for a buy and will be stopping to see me in Phoenix today. They will be thrilled to hear that you would like to go to their show. Have a great day.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for stopping by. I am a huge fan of our blos. The girls of Matilda's Mouse are atopping by Phoenix today on their way back East for a buy. They will be thrilled to know that you enjoyed their pictures. Have a great day.
    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everytime we talk about Gueros all I can think about is that Salsa Bar and those Margaritas, Can't wait to be there, we might come early........Lauri @ chippys

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have always been attracted to birds and birdcages - both real and fake. I miss my Canary. He used to sing up a storm for me.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: