Thursday, January 29, 2009

A package and an Award!!



Lisa of Antiques and More nominated me for The Lemonade Award, and to top it off she sent me a sweet package full of goodies. You are too kind Lisa; I really appreciate your friendship!!

Here are the rules: When you receive The Lemonade Award, you are to pass it on to other bloggers who you think show great attitude and gratitude.

Then, you must:
1. Put the logo on your blog or post.
2. Nominate at least 8 blogs which show great Attitude and/or Gratitude!
3. Link to your nominees within your post.
4. Let them know that they have received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to this post and to the person from whom you received your award.

Each time I receive an award it is really hard to only nominate a certain amount because I like each one on my side bar. Here goes my list:
1. Mayron and Marcie of Unique Unique Design
2. Cindy of Yapping Cat
3. The Red Shed girls
4. Renee of A Junk Queen
5. Debi of Junkin Yaya
6. Patti of Delighted Heart
7. Tiina of Dream in Cream
8. Donna of Gather

Stop by each and everyone of these blogs; you'll be inspired by their individuality and their creativeness!!

12 comments:

  1. You are so sweet darlin! I am honored and will definitely "spread the yaya lovin"! Hope to see you and Mr. "T" (hehehe) soon! xo...deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats for another Award. You are the Queen!!! ~Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG !!! Thanks so much Theresa. This is sooo exciting and especially since I am so new to this. I will do my best to figure out those steps you listed..Thanks for inspiring me to do this....Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks so much for the SWEET award! You are so awesome...I can't wait to get to spend more time with ya! Maybe at the spring show...I may be helping someone we know! I will get on this award...it takes me awhile to do the linky thingy...I guess this will be good practice! LOL Thanks again...I am honored!
    Blessings!
    Patti

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Theresa, for thinking of us for this award. So sweet of you. We will pass it on soon as we narrow down the choices to 8.
    the m & m's

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just found your blog and love love love it. Who ever said shabby is dead?
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, Theresa, you made my day. What a doll! I love to blog and especially love your blog. I am the anti-techy and feel so much better knowing there are others in the comment section that aren't sure what to do next. I'll try and not disappoint you. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you TC for the award, I am getting help, to up date my style, got someone to help me a while back, then we decided to go junking and that was that! you know how strong a pull junk has...
    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a wonderful blog you have! Really enjoyed my visit! ~Maryjane

    ReplyDelete
  10. thanks for the tips on the blogs! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awwwwww, thanks honey! You are too sweet! I appreciate the kind words and the cute award!

    c

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: