Friday, October 09, 2009

What's On Your Agenda

for the weekend?  Are you going to spend time doing what you love, spend it with your loved ones, go JUNKIN' (that would be my fav thing to do) even though we just got back from the Junker's Capital.  Well, I can tell you I have a full Agenda planned for the weekend. 

This past week after returning to the real world, I had lunch with a dear friend.  It was good to get back into a routine and having lunch with her was just the icing on the cake.  We ate at the Farmhouse Sweets and Eats restaurant located in Huntsville.  They have another restaurant that we absolutely love, The Farmhouse Cafe, but they've also opened a sandwich/salad shop on the downtown square that's almost equally as good.  We had pecan crusted grilled chicken salad and it was awesome!!  Then, we were bad really bad and had a chocolate milkshake with whipped cream on top, but the girl assured us all the calories had been taken out, okay I'll buy that, cause it was super good!!  If you are in Huntsville, you have to try one of their restaurants, they are so divine.  Look at how cute it's decorated:



 

 

 

And, here's one thing about the Farm House Cafe you may not have known.  When it was being remodeling before opening (because it used to be an Office Supply shop), Judy Hill came down and decorated it.  It was fabulous then.  They've since changed it around to make more room for customers to eat at. I guess that's a good problem to have, but you should have seen it then. 

Okay, now that you've had your History lesson for the day, I hope you all have an awesome weekend.  If you are in Texas enjoy the cool weather, we haven't see cool days since the last "ONE" day we had during the shows.

More show pics to follow tomorrow and...maybe I'll show you were the road led us. Happy Weekend to you all!

11 comments:

  1. wonderful and joyful post. Enjoyed every word and photo. Wishing you a wonderful weekend. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. You weren't "bad" at all, you deserved a decadent milkshake after all the hard work you did at Warrenton!
    Let's see, for me it's gonna be hit a couple of rummage sales and a couple of flea markets. The usual. And go check on my booth and restock.
    Yes, it is really cooler today, isn't it? So nice!
    Hugs,
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a great place to eat & lovely place to visit. Have a great weekend. TTFN ~Marydon

    ReplyDelete
  4. This weekend??? I can probably be spotted at our local Joanns with my 4 coupons - squeeeeeeeal! - buying more fabric or spending money at some such spot, sugar! Of course, Love Bunny will be running his trains at his model RR club downtown so he doesn't have to accompany me to Joanns.....sigh.....
    xoxo,
    Connie
    ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have a clue for the weekend...only that it's a long one...YEA!!!
    Trash

    ReplyDelete
  6. That little place is adorable.....love the ruffled petticoat! I have been enjoying all the pictures of the show...thanks for sharing them! Have a great weekend!
    Take care, Laura

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the display with the vintage items, funky tee shirt and full tuile skirt! You always have the greatest pics! Hope to to some antiquing, cleaning and napping- have a great weekend....
    Karen

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds so good! Well, this weekend I will be helping the children's worship team practice for our Christmas Play. Probably no junkin' this weekend. :(

    Oh, but so excited because I will be going to Canton at the end of this month and I am hoping to stop by Winnie and Tulula's! Yay! I have never been to either place...so I am excited!

    Blessings,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  9. It has been way too long since I've stopped by your blog. Anyway, just wanted to check in and say hi. Hope you are having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  10. OMGosh...this weekend...MMMMMM. First I'll do Pink Saturday with Beverly at How Sweet The Sound. Then I'm working on some Quilting for Christmas...Gonna Have a GiveAway and a Christmas Quilt Show...so watch for that announcement on CollectInTexas Gal. Sure wish I had some of that milkshake and one of those BigNet Petticoats! Come see me when you get a chance....Sue

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm expanding my booth in Riverside. Crazy me... so i'll be cleaning, tagging, deliverying, arranging and rearranging...calgon take me away :)

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: