Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Texas Live Magazine~We made the November Issue

When we were at the Fall Antique Shows last season, our normal Saturday night party to always attend is the Leftover's Party.  It's a ritual and we never miss it.  So, while we were there cutting up and laughing we were stopped by a Journalist that was writing a story for the Texas Live magazine about the party at Leftover's. She took our names and told us we would be in an upcoming issue.  I didn't think anymore about it, until I spoke with Lisa today and she said she had seen our pictures in the magazine. 

So, I went online and found the issue.  Check it out:

There's Gwen, myself, Lisa and Lauri.


Here's TOT, Linda, and Shelley.

You can click here and read more about the issue and see all the others that made the magazine.

Here's the actual spread:






So exciting to see this!

11 comments:

  1. Theresa, I could kick myself for not buying the magazine...I'll go check on Thursday to see if it's still on the shelf and we can all sign it!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, we are celebrities... You look so pretty. I'm so glad I didn't have a drink in my hand like most of the time in your pictures. thanks for sharing this and calling me, I'm getting closer to being in Texas all the time......Lauri@chippys

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, Micheal looks adorable, who is he holding? Where was I?????
    Lauri

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, good for you. How exciting to be in Texas Live. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  5. oooh you're famous and we all know you!!!!


    FUN

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. This is Paige from Where Women Create. We love your blog! I have just added you to our blog, www.wherewomencreate.typepad.com. Have a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey T! Thanks for letting me know. And thanks to sweet Lisa too.

    Hugs,

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Unbelieveably cool! How do you deal with all the paprazzi??? Question for ya.....if a gal from NC (moi) was workin on trying to get to Texas in April to do a show to unload some major cool junk~ where should she start??
    Smiles,
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  9. so excited for you girlies! awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations Theresa and friends for making the mag. You all are looking good!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: