Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Gresham Barn Sale

Barn Sales really seem to be turning up in Texas.  I had read about them in other states, but now they seem to be catching on in Texas as well.  I think this idea of promoting antiques and having occassional sales is going to catch on like wild fire here.  This past week I was in Deer Park at the Queen Bee Barn Sale and starting today is the Gresham Barn Sale in Flint Texas.  Then, in October my friends Micki and Brandy will have another Barn Sale in October for their Accumulations Vintage Home and Garden Fair, that we will also be participating at.

So, let me tell you a little bit about the Gresham Barn Sale.  It's located in Flint Texas and they are going to have a preview night today, April 14 from 5:00 - 8:00.  This weekend I heard about their sale and how great it is, even though I've been seeing it advertised on Margo's blog.  It does look like it's going to be a good one, just from telling by the pictures.  I so wish I could come and join them.  If you go please let me know and I'm sure Margo will post pics of the sale.  Check it out here:


Check out their website for a preview of what they'll have to offer.  Their address is: 10101 FM 2813, Flint TX 75762 or you can contact them here.  Hope you girls have a great sale!

7 comments:

  1. Just those two words, "Barn Sale" make my heart just flutter. Hopey you found some wonderful treasures. Sea Witch

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! Wish I could spend some time in Texas! Would love to go to some barn sales. Wish we had some in Northern California!

    Thanks for sharing,
    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhhh...come on....why do ALL the GREAT sales have to be soooo far away!?!
    xojanis

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh would I have loved to have been there. These kind of events are amazing I'm sure and I love all your pictures! Just wonderful! Thanks.
    Blessings,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks like a great Barn Sale. So glad you could participate in WW today. I also want to thank you so much for posting all the photo of the shows so us less fortunate can get an idea of what it's lke. I, for one really appreciate it. Hope you had a great show this year.

    Take care,

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, well...darn. I was all excited to read there was a Gresham Barn Sale, thinking it was just down the road from me...in Oregon.
    Who knew there was another one in Texas?! I hope you find something wonderful!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: