Friday, April 30, 2010

Let's Go Shopping

I wanted to first send out a reminder that we will be setting up at the Montgomery Texas Antique Show this weekend, May 1-2, and the show is located in downtown Montgomery Texas.  I'm pretty excited about setting up here as I haven't been to this show in several years. I have heard there are some really great vendors that will be here, but many are also new to me, so you'll have to check back to see who all was there.  I know that you can find Angie of The Garrett House Antiques and she has Victorian and cottage antiques and dolls and while you are in Montgomery, be sure and stop by one of her stores. We went searching yesterday for new things for this show and I found lots of great items. We'll have a mixture of cottage items, garden furniture, and with lots of vintage white things mixed in.  The show hours are Saturday, May 1st, from 10:00 to 6:00pm and on Sunday, May 2nd, from 10:00 to 4:00pm and there is a $5.00 admission fee, which is good for both days.  To find out more about this show, click here

Yesterday, the open road took us to the Canton Texas Flea Market.  There were many vendors that were set up on the grounds, so it looks like it's going to be a good month if you are considering heading that way. The weather was pretty and the shopping was good. Here are a few displays you might see there, if they haven't already sold:

This is Carolyn Westbrook's booth, she's in Arbor III. Her friend Rebecca of Heaven to Earth is also there. Both girls are super talented and you'll be awed just how beautiful their things are. I must tell you though I'll never look at another twig or root the same way again. You'll just have to see what I mean for yourself.

Enjoy more of their booth:









Be sure and check out their space if you are in Canton.

Let's move on to go and see Troy and Rod's space and they are also located in the Arbors:



I should have taken a picture before I messed up this display on the table. 



Look at the awesome pillows.



And, Troy makes awesome slipcovers. 

Next, I had to run over and see Sue's space.  She's in the Paul Michael Building on Row 46, with the Girls Gone Junkin's booth. 



Of course, loved this mannequin.



Another cute view of her space.



Be sure and tell Sue that I sent you her way.

Here's some cute pillows that caught my eye, I don't remember the name of this booth:


From there we headed over to see Jo Harmon at the Hunt County Trade Center.  Sorry I got to talking to Jo, since I hadn't seen her in what seemed forever and I forgot to take pics.  Jo is located in Quinlan Texas, at the Hunt County Trade Center, Hwy. 751, Shop #18 & 19 or call her at 903/456-4129.  I found so many great things from her and she still has plenty more.  If you are looking for white, cottage, garden, or anything that's just wonderful, well Jo has it.

Happy Friday to you all.  Hope to see you in Montgomery this weekend.

9 comments:

  1. You are a busy bee - is that why I haven't seen you peeking in on my posts in a while? Love everything as usual - wish I was closer - it all looks fab! Hugs, Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Okay, sometime I am just gonna show up on your doorstep to go shopping with ya!

    Enjoy it, looks like so much fun!
    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sending you a big hug, a prayer for peace and relaxation which women tend to give so little to themselves. If God loves us as He does - I'm sure He doesn't want you to be exhausted...:) With Love, Jennifer

    P.S. Ship me the birdbath and the glass spheres

    ReplyDelete
  4. that looks like some seriously good shopping girl. good luck with your show, hope you have nothing left to pack at the end.

    hugs,

    shelley

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can always get a good show or antique "fix" from you! Happy pictures. beautiful. xo Lidy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oooh, you make me want to go to Canton...haven't been in a while. You introduced me to Jo through your blog several months ago and I'm grateful. She is so sweet and has wonderful taste in junk!! You do such an amazing job of advertising for all your friends with all your sweet words. You have a very kind and giving spirit.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pics, T!

    So you saw my twin there, huh? ;-)
    Nope, that wasn't me, I sure wish it was!

    Have a great weekend!
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your junkin pics....and Thanks for visiting Girls Gone Junkin.....sometimes we don't always know when a fellow "blogger" pays us a visit so be sure and let us know when you come by!!! I LOVE your blog and wish we had more time to devote to ours......maybe some day! We are getting ready for Hico so if you get the time, pay us a visit...Happy Junkin! Cathy

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: