Tuesday, April 13, 2010

More Marburger Farms

We are back to see more of Marburger Farm displays.  Sit down, enjoy your coffee (or whatever your favorite beverage is) and let's stroll through the tents to see more beautiful displays.  We'll start with Judy Hill's booth:

You could dream in white in this bed and booth for that matter.

Rust and White, does it get any better:

She always has such pretty plants to make her space come alive:

Her booth from a distance:


Okay, love this cabinet, so many possibilities:


What will your order be?

Industrial or white?

Don't you know I love everything in this display from the gears to the doors:


Only Judy could take something unusual like the car doors and turn them into works of art!

Moving right along to Peg's booth. 

Loved the fan with the pics.

Look how cute the brushes look in this metal architectural piece:


Don't you just love this cabinet:


This lamp was super over the top awesome:


This chair was just great and the cushion was a perfect combination to go with it:


Peg just always has such pretty displays:


There she is always making a lot of noise:

Just kidding Peg!  But don't you love it.

Okay, for our final stop, let's pay a visit to Shelley:


Here's the cabinet she found and redid:


Her straw bed was super cleaver:


Doesn't it look all dreamy white and pretty:


I loved these old wooden architectural pieces:

They would have looked cool anywhere in your house.

There's Shell, getting ready to work:


Hope you enjoyed the tour, there's still more to come.  Check back tomorrow.

20 comments:

  1. WOW THE DISPLAYS ARE WONDERFUL WHAT GREAT IDEAS !!
    OH HOW I WISH I LIVED CLOSE TO GO TO SUCH A WONDERFUL SHOW !!!!
    THANK YOU FOR SHARING SUCH GREAT PHOTOS !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous booths! I'm thinking they must have great support teams and strong arms to help with these outstanding displays! The ideas they come up with are ingenious! Thanks so much for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great displays and fun pieces!
    Blessings,
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved Peg's chair. Shelley's was just over the top wonderful!
    I think next time, I'll just close up the tent and go see for myself all the magic.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love love love it all! Thank goodness for you, the Roving Reporter of Round Top! oxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow I'm in great company! For sure Mr. Sweet Pea makes it all possible to get the booth together. Thanks for posting pics of my booth my friend. Miss you already.

    Hugs,

    Shelley

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nope mom you and CD should just stop setting up all together and just spend the time shopping.. And going to the Parties.. That should like way more fun..
    Would of loved to made my way down that way but this time I could not even make it through Zapp without being stop to get a shot of the Bella Girl..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the great photos, and hey, they were clear ;0} I can't even pick out a favorite, they were all so great. Although I'm loving the "rust & white" and the straw bed!
    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. I don't have the words!! Seriously SPEECHLESS!
    Beth

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning every picture is just stunning :) I hope your day has been thus far :)

    Smiles,
    sheila

    ReplyDelete
  11. The displays are beautiful! And all the garden items are great. I wish we had gone. But Thank You for bring the show to me with your pic's...Julian

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW!!! This is just amazing! I love everything, wish I could be there. I would like one of everything PLEASE~!!!!
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow, some amazing creativity. I love 'simple' but lavish-looking designs. Traditional, but very innovative. Plant and Garden Blog

    ReplyDelete
  14. Okay, so now I am absessed with fan blades....

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks Theresa, you do a fab job. I so enjoy seeing all of your posts. What we would do without you. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  16. Amazing Displays! Thanks for sharing the great photos! Love all the inspiration I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am loving all of these pictures! Thanks so much for sharing them with us, they are such an inspiration... just beautiful! Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  18. Hi Miss T. Thank you for your support and kind words. You know I couldn't "lift and heft" this stuff without my 2D. Plus he is so creative!!!! I am truly blessed with my life. Also blessed with you as a friend! love Peg

    ReplyDelete
  19. i'll take those darling ruffled slipcovers, thank you very much! great pics!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: