Saturday, June 12, 2010

Judy's Potting Shed

is always so cleaverly decorated.  I could sit in her little cute potting shed for hours, doing nothing.  It's just so peaceful there.  This is located on the side of her main house.  I'll let the pictures do the talking:
















I also wanted to show just how pretty her yard was decorated as well:



As you can see it rained that day, but despite this, I think she still had a good turnout.




I really liked this area a lot.



So, tell me what you think.  Now, just remember Judy usually holds several home shows a year or you can always find her at the Red Barn (which is coming up at the end of the month) or The Marburger Antique Show in the Fall.  I know next time you'll want to try and make plans to come see it for yourself. 

I promise to show you the Midsummer Night's Dream Sale tomorrow.  Hope you all are having a great Saturday.

8 comments:

  1. Hello there, I am back looking at blogs again. Love the potting shed and that patio set is beautiful. Have a good time tomorrow and I will be waiting to see your photos..sandi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love looking at all the pictures since I didn't get to go, thanks for sharing them!!! Blessings~~~Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the post Theresa!! The rain didn't stop you from making great pics. Looking forward to Debs pictures. Judy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I sit with you doing nothing?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great photos! thanks for sharing! Charlene

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG!*!*! Just LoVe the entire potting shed!!! Sooooo my kind of place... BTW ~ the chippy white cupboard on your header is 2-die-4... Thanks for the pics Theresa... Jeanine, ChiPPY!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the suspended windows. I've got one hanging on my porch as well. I would love to turn my detached garage into a potting shed/studio. These pictures will serve as wonderful inspiration. Thanks for sharing.

    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  8. hello my friend. thanks so much for your comment on my post. that's why i call you sweet t...

    hugs,

    shelley

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: