Thursday, June 03, 2010

Road Trip to Canton and Athens

Today we headed out early for the Canton Texas Flea Market, despite the weather man's report that it was going to rain.  It did eventually rain but we were long gone on the road before then.  It was a hot day and there were lots of vendors and shoppers at Canton.  I just didn't find much this trip, I guess I'm getting more and more particular about what I'm looking for.  Here are a few booths that you don't want to miss if you go there this weekend:

Here is LauriAnna's booth in the Arbors:



Loved this arbor, too cute.

Laurie Anna's apple tree.


Her booth was full of customers, always a good sign

Next is Troy and Rod's booth, also in the Arbors:



I guess Rod had walked away because he wasn't there when I stopped by.

Next up was Rebecca of Heaven to Earth's booth.  She sets up with Carolyn Westbrook, also in the Arbors:



She has the prettiest creations.

I also stopped in to see Ethel, she's located in the Pavillions and Maggie and Lillie were in the fields in front of the Civic Center.  The Canton Flea Market runs through Sunday, so you still have time to check out these booths. 

We also stopped off at Winnie and Tulula's on our way home and they are having their Anniversary Sale this Saturday.  This new booth caught my eye:


These girls are called Empty Nest, isn't that a cute name.



Be sure to be there early to check out the specials they'll be having.  Happy Junkin!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics Theresa!!! LoVe the "Door" in the Empty Nest Booth - the BeSt!!! Jeanine, ChiPPy!-SHaBBy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Theresa ~
    I saw a dress form on Wednesday too but it was almost $300 ~ I cannot believe how hard they are to find ~
    It drives me nuts !
    It looks like the Arbors was wonderful ~ I always go on Wednesday so I miss the Arbors booths ~

    ReplyDelete
  3. So many goodies....I wish I could go.....maybe some day?!?!? Have a great weekend!!!
    ~Des

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't imagine what it would be like to visit such a great flea market. Hope you had fun despite the heat. Thanks for visiting my blog, I've been following you for quite some time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I had the best time this weekend! I got some great things in Canton, I got to see LA and Rod, and Ethel! I also went to LA's shop and got to meet her and I just couldn't believe my eyes! Her store is the most beautiful store I have ever been to! Then we went to W & T's and hung out with all my blogging buddies. I finally got to meet Linda of Willow Nest! It was the best weekend! I just wish I would have gotten to see you too!

    I want to move to Texas!!!!

    Hugs,
    Adrienne

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi "T"!
    Looks like ya'll have been "on the road again"! :) Hope you have a great summer....xo..deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Aw T, you are always so thoughtful! Great post and pics, sorry we missed each other! I'm hoping to make it to Terrell....maybe I'll see you then!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: