Thursday, July 01, 2010

July Events

I've decided to start a new Texas Events post beginning on the first of each month to let you know events that might interest you that you could attend in Texas.  Whether going to a Flea Market or Sale or a Junkin Trip it's all fun when you want to spend the day with friends or family.  I'm fortunate that my husband loves to go junkin with me. 

While July (and of course August) may be some of the hottest months in Texas, you can still find events to go to that are indoors or just attend these events early in the day so as to beat the heat.

For the month of July:
Also, on July 10th, Linda will host the Fete Extraordinaire - Summer Soiree in Burton Tx and you will not want to miss it.  We'll be there and will have new merchandise for you.  More on this event later.

So, if you have an event that you'd like for me post please let me know a head of time so that I can post it here for that month.  You can email me at garden_antqs@yahoo.com.  You can also check out my Texas Antique Events Page for periodic updates.

10 comments:

  1. You are a Junker's best friend. I love how you have always kept us so well informed of all the events in TX. Wish I was in TX. Wow. You TX Junkers live in a Junkin paradise. So enjoy it for me my friend....one day...one day I will get there.
    Hugs
    Becky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great idea! Of course we are all aware that You are in the know! (you just don't know how to get there!!) LMAO!! What a nightmare!! Driving and driving! It was fun though! Maybe we can do it again somtime!
    Love ya
    TOT

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great idea. Unfortunately, I am in Alabama and I just get to be totally jealous of all of you Texans who have these wonder options!!!

    Blessings,
    Rhonda

    ReplyDelete
  4. These sound so wonderful! I've heard so many wonderful things about the markets in Texas. One of these years I will try and make it. Maybe the Victorian Parlor will go with me. Of course I guess I'll have to take a large truck or SUV to get everything back home:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea Teresa, and now we know to go check Teresa's first blog post of the month to know the 411 on Texas sales.

    ttyl
    Margo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wish I could get there this year, sounds like so much fun!

    XO,
    Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  7. well aren't you the smart one! we can start planning our calendars right now! love.it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You girls just have it made down there in Texas! I would love to attend all these fabulous events. Maybe I'll load up and head down there like I did last summer. We've got some great shops here in southwest Missouri, but not nearly the "happenings" you all have. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Can't Wait!! Can't Wait!! Can't Wait!!! I'm going to do my best to be in Burton next weekend!!! SOOO excited that you're posting this information - I always seem to find out AFTER the event! How about Wimberley Market Days??

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wish that I can visit one of the events. It looks fun to shop on that kind of events. I am sure that there are going to be variety of good products.

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: