Saturday, October 23, 2010

Accumulations Home and Garden Fair


Photobucket

It's time for another Accumulations Hill Country Vintage Home and Garden Fair in Driftwood Texas.  We are so excited to be joining Brandy and Mickie at their 2nd Show along with several other vendors they've invited. 

Here is the address and directions for the show:  
Accumulations, 3800 Elder Hill Road, Driftwood Texas; from Austin take 290 W to Dripping Springs, turn left on RR 12 and go approximately 6 miles, turn left on Elder Hill Rd. (CR170).  The entrance is the 2nd gate on the left.  They will have signs out so you'll know exactly where to turn.

The show dates and hours are:  Friday Night, October 29th from 4pm to 8pm (Preview Night)
**shopping with wine under the stars**

or come out on Saturday, October 30th from 9am to 4pm

Bring a Friend, Admission is Free!!

I know you'll be inspired by all the great things you'll see here.  I've also been working on several great things to take to this show and I hope you'll find something you'll have to take home with you.  I also wanted to announce that Brenda of Penn River Designs will have her things at the show with me as well.  I'm so excited to start carrying her pillows, lamp shades, and vintage things and I can't wait for you to see her beautiful works of art.  You can see what she has to offer on the Discarded Forlorn Blog or check out her blog and website

Here is the list of vendors you can find at this show:

**Mickie & Brandy Shults - founders of the Accumulations Hill Country Vintage Home and Garden Fair.  You can find their things in Uncommon Objects and occassionally at the City Wide Garage Sale.

**Janette Bibby - Feminine & Funky, she's located inside Uncommon Objects and I've posted pics of her space several times.


**Stephanie Rubiano

**Steve Wiman - Ownder of Uncommon Objects, need I say more.  He was one of the best shops in Austin, not to mention I love her booth there too.

**Mary Jane Randolph

**Linda Parker- Fragments & Imperfections and she's located in Uncommon Objects as well.  I'm always drawn to her booth and have posted many pics of things in the past as well.

**Michele Brown
 
**Linda & Ludmil Marcov- Willow Nest

If you'd like to see the previous show that was held here you can either search my blog, on the side bar for Accumulations, or you can just look here.  Hope to see you there!

7 comments:

  1. You know I plan on coming!

    Check your e-mail, I have some questions. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really, really wanted to make it this year! We are out of town and not back until Sunday. Hope it is a WONDERFUL show for all of you. What a list of great dealers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I tell ya, there are more great opportunities for great shopping in Texas! Wish I could be there. Look forward to the pics.
    Angie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi. Thanks for visiting and following. Just love all the antique markets. I'm a new antique/vintage vendor and love learning more about the business and seeing all of your beautiful things. Do you sell on etsy?
    ~ Julie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do all these wonderful shows have to be when I'm the most busiest? Have a great show.
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found you through Anne at Fiona & Twig...and what a find. wish you were closer!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: