Friday, October 15, 2010

Fun Day at Hico

We had such a fun day at Hico and saw so much inspiration that I couldn't wait to come back and show it all to you.  Here were the vendors, that are included in this slideshow:

**Mickie & Brandy ~ Accumulations
**Amy ~ Bloom & Bee Swanky
**Denis ~ Ruby Grace
**Brian ~ The Seed Box Antiques
**Brenda ~ Penn River Designs
**Lisa ~ Digg This
**The Screen Door
**Witherspoon's Antiques
**Girls Gone Junkin
**Homestead Antique Store




Hope you enjoy.  I will resume Warrenton post later this week.

4 comments:

  1. Looked like tons of fun and creativity!

    I am having a "double-the-fun" giveaway...something for a little one and something for you! Stop on by to join the fun if you get a chance! I enjoyed my visit today! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Theresa what an AWESOME bunch of pics....And what a CLEVER bunch of Vendors....I think I'll be coming back to this post to soak up the inspiration over & overagain....!!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great slide show, T. looks like it was a wonderful show!!
    xo,
    Debra

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was great to see you again in Hico! I thoroughly enjoyed the show and all of my favorite vendors had gorgeous booths once again!

    Mandy

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: