Wednesday, October 13, 2010

What a Fun Time

we had spending the evening with Polly, Steve, Beth, Cori, and Jill.  They had rented the Quebe Farm B&B in Brenham that was just so beautiful and peaceful and during the show they had fixed dinner for myself, TOT, CP, and Lauri one evening.  I think we couldn't have asked for a more prettier evening with great food, great company, and candlelight.  I loved seeing the fireflies in the night.  Then we all sat around the fire and laughed, what a prefect dinner and to top it off with Royer's Pie, well it doesn't get any better.  Here's the fun we had and just take a look around at not only the beautiful house but the grounds were so pretty as well.  You could tell there was a lot of history here and can even read more on their website.  Touring the home was so interesting, seeing the family history and pictures and even hearing a ghost story or two was great.







I had such a great time, thanks girls for making it so much fun and enjoyable and you too Steve!!

11 comments:

  1. I did a post on October shopping events and was sure to include info. on Accumulations!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful setting! I am sure it is already booked for next year. Do you know I have never seen a firefly? I would love to !
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good friends, good food, a nice place to stay, and a fun show. I am so glad you had a wonderful time. You work so hard, there has to be some fun time too. Thank you T for all the information on the upcoming shows and events. The photos of all your road trips. I just love to see them all. Have a good rest of the week. Hugs, sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, what a wonderful place....and yal looked the part!!! What a relaxing place during a busy time!!! We prayed for your Mother in law at our church tonite...hope she is doing ok....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my, I don't think I would ever want to leave. So beautiful.
    ~G~

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just beautiful, Theresa. What a wonderful place to unwind and relax after spending the day at the best flea market show.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful place, and a great place to relax and unwind!!!
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just call me Kermit 'cause I'm green with envy that I couldn't stay longer and play with y'all! I know this is probably the best part of the show...the visiting!
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Was it necessary to mention Royer's Pie?!!!!!!!!!!!! You've just sent my stomach into a frenzy.
    Can't find a better pie anywhere.

    ReplyDelete
  10. that looks just divine, beautiful photos!
    alicia

    ReplyDelete
  11. ......hahahahaha....I'm with Tracy....You HAD to mention Royers pie....Just made me feel 'home sick' for Texas all over again.... ** sigh ** ....!!

    It looks like a WONDERFUL place to spend time with Friends & I agree Lovey....You DESERVE to enjoy yourself....!

    Cheers,
    Tamarah :o)

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: