Tuesday, September 13, 2011

MORe BLog PArTy NeWS

BLOG PARTY 411:  SUNDAY, SEPT. 25 @ 6PM MY BOOTH @ ZAPP HALL:



Since the Junk Gypsies have posted about some this great news, I thought I'd start off this post quoting them:

 "HoT NEWS FLASH!!… HGTV (yes, that’s right. H!G!T!V!!!) will be coming to THIS ANTIQUES WEEK! & gueSS where their TENT will be? heck yeah! RIGHT beside our tent at ZaPP HaLL! come see ‘em & get some freeeee swag! and if you really wanna keep up with the action, follow ‘em on twitter!"

Well the 2nd part of this great news is that yes they are coming to the Blog Party and they are bringing goody bags.  Can you stand it!!  I can't wait to meet these awesome girls.  Just by their emails I can tell they are super sweet.  So, here's the low down.  If you want to be one of the first one's there to see them all I can say is YOU BETTER BE THERE EARLY
 
Even though the Party will not officially start until 6pm, you can hang around and meet new bloggers and talk to new friends.
 
Also, I'd like to ask that IF YOU ARE COMING to the party, please bring some kind of dish, chips, dips, cookies, sandwiches, whatever you can I'd so appreciate it.  I'll of course have the good guacamole that people always requests and pico de gallo with another hot and spicy mexican dip that I'm making.
 
Remember Michelle Delgado will also be demonstating how to use the Annie Sloan Chalk Paint and you'll be able to buy it from her.
 
Can't wait for the Party, the show, and of course to see you!!!
   
Just 7 more DAYS!! 

16 comments:

  1. Well Dad-Gum-It!! I'm gonna miss this wonderful event!! But Girl!! I will see you the following day at Rachel Ashwells B & B The Prairie!!
    Have an awesome time!!!
    hugs
    ~Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm planning on being there! Reserve me a spot! My sis is coming with me, hope that's ok. She's not a blogger, but she is a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Waaaaaaaaaa ... waaaa ... sob....sob ....sniffle ...... sniffle .... WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!

    xoxo ; )
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  4. Waaaaaaaaa....waaaa....sob...sob....sniffle.....sniffle......waaaaaaaaa...I'm cryin' like a baby ......waaaa

    xo ; )
    Jill

    ReplyDelete
  5. We are working like crazy around here to get things finished up! Yikes!!!

    I can't wait!

    tot

    ReplyDelete
  6. You just keep adding to my misery. I so wish y'all lots of fun.
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Theresa, I would just die to be able to come to your blog party!!! I hope you have a wonderful and amazing time!
    I'm with Jill, I sobbing too!!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  8. T, I left you a comment on my post about the chairs, stop by when you get a chance!
    Daphne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats Theresa .. I know you are excited .. wishing you the best .. so many wonderful things coming your way .. congratulations!

    love ya'
    Troy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Theresa, wishing ya the best show, I know you'll have fun. Wish I could go, but back at Canton. Your booth always looks great. Have a blast and wishing for a little cool snap to come in for the buyers to get in the mood.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm coming Teresa!!!! Soooo happy that you are coming and having the blog party. You know me I'm always late, but I'm also going to bring some FREE copies of Blisfully Traveled magazine to give out as well!! I wanted to last year, but didn't get them in the mail in time. SO excited to see everyone. C ya soon!!
    Hugs, Tricia

    ReplyDelete
  12. Can't wait to see you! Candy (Rock Candy) will be there with bells on... well... maybe not the bells!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'll be there! I may not be able to bring chicken salad like I had planned but I will bring something to eat and drink, see you there!-xo-cindy craine

    PS are we doing anything special like the name tag thing last year?

    ReplyDelete
  14. T - we LOVED LOVED LOVED your last blog party. We made so many friends and have enjoyed keeping up. We're totally bummed to have to miss this one (very important birthday parties we must attend) but it's not because we wouldn't LOVE to be there! You're the best hostess on the planet and I'm sure the HGTV folks will be equally impressed with your hospitality! Hugs from Suzanne and Tracy @ Rusted Gingham!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Have an awesome time!!! it looks interesting!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: