Saturday, December 10, 2011

Saturday Events

Saturday, December 10th, seems to have a lot going on in Round Top Texas, just take a look at what all you can do:

1. Go to Rachel Ashwell's store in Round Top Texas:


2.  Stop by Royer's Pie Haven on the square in Round Top

3.  Do some shopping at the shops in Round Top and have lunch at Scotty and Friends

4.  Stop by Festival Hill on the way out of town

5.  Go by Leftover's Antique Home Mercantile in Brenham:



and...if it's not too late stop by:



There's a lot going on in Round Top this weekend to include The Junk Gypsy's Prom event this evening, which I am sure is a sold out event.  To see all the events in this area, click HERE.

Want to tag along, you know we'll have fun. 

5 comments:

  1. I hope you guys have a great time! Tell mom I said Hi!
    tot

    ReplyDelete
  2. so crazy for those polar bears- my son just loves them-
    come on by for my jewelry giveaway!

    karen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh you lucky girl!!!
    Have a wonderful time~!!
    Sincerely,
    Melinda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, is it okay if I come with you? Much better than working my crazy week-end at "the store" with the moon being so full and all! Have a great time!

    Take care, Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is so much going on! Too bed my arm is in a sling and I have no money! Sigh. Hope you had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: