Wednesday, April 25, 2012

I'm Going Hunting

for treasures this weekend.  I wonder where the road will lead me?  You'll just have to follow along to see.  In the meantime, I thought I'd show you my really cool vintage Equestrian Riding Hats that I found a couple of weekends ago. 

Photobucket

They all belonged to the same lady that was probably in her 80's.  The oldest hat I have at work next to a really great hunting picture I bought one year from Jill Suzanne in Warrenton Texas.  I'll have to show it to you sometime.  I found several treasures last week that I'll have to share with you soon.  Happy hunting!

5 comments:

  1. I love equestrian items. Yours look great.
    I'm sorry I haven't called you sooner, but I'll try to call you today.
    Happy hunting! Betsy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with Sisters Treasures...I adore Equestrian items too. Love the drieds on the cabinet in your main photo too. Happy hunting and I can't wait to see your found treasures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good treasure hunting my friend... I hope you come back with your truck filled to the brim with treasure!

    hugs. Dixie

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: