Tuesday, January 22, 2013

My New Mall Space

January has already started out with so much going on.  Our first show was in Brenham, then this last weekend we were in Round Top at the Red Barn Winter Antique Show.  Then on Sunday and today we moved into the Antique Gallery in Spring Texas.

I wanted to start out showing you our booth at the Red Barn.  I so enjoyed how the booth turned out, there was a good crowd of customers that came out on Friday and Saturday.  Here was my booth at the show:

 


Sorry for the glare.

And here is my new booth space at Antique Gallery:


I have so much more to share with you to include the pictures I've not shared with you when we were in Ft. Worth.  Have a great rest of the week.
 

6 comments:

  1. It all looks SO good! I bet you are one tired girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so enjoyed catching up with you in Brenham and out at the Red Barn last weekend. Your booths looked as incredible as always, and I love the treasures I bought from you. Now I can't wait to see your new mall space! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You know how it's said "no rest for the wicked"? Guess they were talking about your wicked styling skils. Work it girl...work it.
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice. It feels more like a room to spend time in with a cup of hot tea, a good book or maybe me and my spinning wheel creating fiber.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a lovely space you have! You haves wonderful eye for antique treasures!

    Leslie
    www.trouverlesoliel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so happy to hear you are close by ALL THE TIME! I was there getting paint on Sunday and didn't realize you had a new booth. Going to check it out tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: