Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Marburger Farm Spring Show

Can you believe it's time for another Marburger Farm Spring Antique Show.  The time just flies by from season to season and it seems like we just left the shows.  The trailer is loaded down and packed and both trucks are full of treasures, from industrial to garden items and everything in between.

I hope you come and see us on opening day Tuesday, April 2nd at 10:00am. Be sure to arrive early because lines start forming early and they'll be waiting to get in the gate.


Don't forget we are not in the Gulf Warehouse Building this time, we'll be in Tent A-D4. The Marburger Farm Blog Party is also scheduled for opening day at 3pm. Please bring light refreshments if you can.

Look out, here we come!!


(image: via Google)

3 comments:

  1. Teresa, that looked like me back in the days when I did Marburger. I looked like Sanford and Sons.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope to see you Tuesday! Easter Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have ALWAYS wondered how all that stuff made it to Texas!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: