Sunday, November 10, 2013

Fredericksburg on my Mind

Yes similar to the Willie Nelson song, you were always on my mind, I now have Fredericksburg on my mind...  With Marta and Friends show behind us, I worked like crazy today to get the Fredericksburg Trade Days show pulled together and I am super pleased with how it's turning out.  I am doing a vintage Christmas theme for this show:



We had a fun time at Marta's show this past weekend and while we mainly sold smalls, we were thankful for all the sales made.  Marta's vendors created such pretty vignettes and it was a pretty show.  The weather held out and was just gorgeous too!  Since I'm hurriedly trying to get things together for the upcoming show starting this Thursday, I don't have much time to show you pics of this weekend, but I will soon.  I also still want to show pictures of Brenda's space at Hico too.  Hope you all had a great weekend and thanks again for all that came out and bought with us this weekend.

2 comments:

  1. I love that Christmas vignette, Theresa. I can't wait to see what you bring to Fredericksburg. Are you setting up inside or outside? I hope you're up near us. See you Thursday. Betsy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Betsy, I'll be outside Barn 1, almost near where I was last time just on the opposite side of the barn. Looking forward to seeing you.

      Delete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: