Monday, January 13, 2014

Fredericksburg Trade Days New Space

I am so excited to be moving into my new space at Fredericksburg Trade Days this week.  I'll be inside Barn 1, on your left about 5 booths down.  When I started thinking about booths that inspire me and how I wanted to set up my space, once I saw this picture of Judy Hill's booth during a previous show, I knew I wanted to do something similar:



I found some great architectural pieces and columns a few weekends ago and will use these in my new space.  I hope you come out and see me at Trade Days, it starts this Friday.  Have a great week!

2 comments:

  1. I'm so excited for you! Can't wait to visit and see what beautiful vignettes you've created in your new FTD space. Peace, love, and happiness, sweet T<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, can't wait to see pics of your space!!

    ReplyDelete

I so enjoy your comments and you stopping by!

Thank you so much for following: